Sunday, February 7, 2010

this amazing morning

Srila Gurudeva starting chanting "hari haraya nama Krisna..." this morning and then told a story of how He and Srila Guru Maharaja went to the Ganga and while dunking again and again in the water sang this song "in very happy mood". He was smiling so much and looking at all of us with so much affection. I just had to share. 

Earlier today he also sang a song by Chandidas. He said, looking at me, "this is about your name". He sang several lines 'utari kisori'.... and then translated. Morning when I wake I see Kisori, I wear a necklace of Kisori, etc. Part of it was recorded and I am hoping to get a copy. Really heartbreakingly merciful. 

1 comment:

  1. Kishori these are once in many lifetimes of experience.....uh that is not coming out right. Wow!!! You have good fortune that is overflowing!! Jaya!1

    ReplyDelete